[Scilab-users] {EXT} thermal barrier

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Thu Nov 26 15:11:27 CET 2020

Hello,

We would be happy to help you if you tell us exactly which problems you have.

For the coding of the equation, you have to define a function:

https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.1.0/en_US/function.html

you'll have to define vectors of values for the thickness and temperature, see:

https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.1.0/en_US/colon.html
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.1.0/en_US/linspace.html

For the plot:

https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.1.0/en_US/plot2d.html
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.1.0/en_US/plot3d.html

Without further information, we can't help more.
Please send us, if possible, the code you wrote and the errors that arise.

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer