[Scilab-users] {EXT} Fwd: plotting dots vs xfarc

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Thu Oct 1 09:05:47 CEST 2020

Hello,

> De la part de P M
> Envoyé : mercredi 30 septembre 2020 16:50
>
> exact dot-coordinates, drawn as filled circles.
> All pixel coordinates of such an area would have to have exactly one single pixel value.
> The resulting graphic right now is stored via:      xs2bmp.
> [...]
> - It seems that the resulting pixels of the dot in the final image are not equally colored.

I suspect the following thing: pixels are squares, not dots.

So it may be that xs2bmp somehow inter-/extrapolate the colours.
You then have a "leak" between the coloured pixel and its neighbours.

You may try to draw squares of the exact size of the final pixel (e.g. 1/320 width and 1/200 height of the graphical window for a 320 × 200 raster picture).

You may also try some functions from the image processing toolboxes.

Hope this helps

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan