[Scilab-users] ilib_build: "cppsci" format is not supported by your compiler.

LECABEY lcabey at live.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 04:52:45 CEST 2020

Hi,I'd like to use the "*cppsci*" interface on gateway functions but I get
the following error:*/ilib_build: "cppsci" format is not supported by your
compile./*I'm using the mingw toolbox  with the recommendedd gcc 8.3 x64
compiler on windows 10.The  contents of *ilib_language()* scilab function
are shown below. As you can see *"cppsci"* is missing./function l =
ilib_language()    l =
["cmex","fmex","Fmex","csci","csci6","fsci","direct"];endfunction/Any advice
on what I need to do to enable the use of the "cppsci" gateway
interface?CheersLE