[Scilab-users] PID controller simulation in Scilab/Xcos

Steve stepan.podhorsky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:34:38 CEST 2020

I have just revealed that the results are in accordance with each other in
case I use one common clock source for controlling of the timing of the
whole simulation. Based on that finding a doubt regarding the timing of my
simulation popped up in my mind. Can anybody give me an advice how to
correctly control timing of my simulation i.e simulation containing discrete
system in parallel to continuous system with sample and hold block as an
interface between them.