[Scilab-users] callback delay

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Sun Oct 18 10:10:47 CEST 2020

Even If you cannot measure the issue, if you have a minimum working
example that triggers this bug, it would be helpful to share it with us
so we can try to reproduce the issue and maybe link it to some version
of java or your os.

By the way, did you try to take another computer and do a vanilla
install of scilab and try to reproduce the issue?
Maybe trying different os/java jdk might give some hint at the source
for this bug...

Antoine