[Scilab-users] callback delay

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Wed Oct 21 12:39:33 CEST 2020

On 2020-10-18 16:12, Stéphane Mottelet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Did you try to play with the callback_property ? I think that making the callback  interruptible or non interruptible may change things.
>
> S.

Hello Stéphane,

thanks for the proposition, which never concurred to me! But, since
there is no delay under windows (my later reply: 2020-10-19 13:11), is
there any use doing that?

I would, however, like to understand the different Callback_Type values.
The Scilab help under "uicontrol properties" is not obvious to me.

What is, e.g., the difference between "a Scilab function" and "Scilab
instructions"? Isn't "myfunction()" an instruction?

Stefan