[Scilab-users] Install of Scilab 6.2.Git on Arm64 success but few parts showing errors

EnigmaVoidX anick.islam92 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:44:37 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,

After disabling valgrind I was able to succesfully make Scilab 6.2.git.
Running it in gui works, scinotes, xcos works. atoms works to, initiates
download of atom files. However a few things don't work.

1). Plot shows black window, but if I export the plot to a png, you can see
the graphs
2). benchmark for linear algebra fails with segmentation for some, however
utilizing examples of the linear algebra functions from scilab wiki work.
3). test run pass the first 2 modules, ast and atoms have some issues,
throwing out an error "slave scilab exit with code 1.

I downloaded a few examples from scilab,in which has downloadable scripts
from engineering books and they all work fine, showing correct answers, so I
assume the install is working?

I have attached a text file logging these errors for you:  scilab_arm64.txt
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/t498114/scilab_arm64.txt>

Hopefully I can find some clarification on these errors.

Thanks