[Scilab-users] Hybrid simulation in Scilab/Xcos

Steve stepan.podhorsky at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:23:12 CEST 2020

Hello Tan Chin Luh,

thank you for your reaction. My problem is not in the discretization process
itself. I have the difference equation of the PID controller. So I have
attempted to develop the simulation and I have hit a problem which I have
attempted to describe in another question (please see the link:
I have found that the problem mentioned in the link vanishes in case I use
one clock source for whole simulation (the only one used clock source is the
one which controls the S/H blocks). Do you have any idea why this behavior
occurs? (I think that it could be caused by the aliasing phenomenon). Do you
think that the simulation mentioned in the link (with one clock source) is
correct?