[Scilab-users] Sci-IPOpt updated

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Wed Sep 30 19:27:07 CEST 2020

Ok. I am sorry for this mistake, the identifier is wrong in the
windows_ifort_fix.sce script. I have updated the binary package at the
Atoms portal but you should be fine after replacing
atomsGetInstalledPath('Sci-IPopt') by

atomsGetInstalledPath('sci_ipopt')

in the script.

S.

Le 30/09/2020 à 17:57, CHEZE David 227480 a écrit :

> libifcoremd.dll, intel fortan comiler RTL (thread-safe), 27/10/2017
> 17:32, version fichier 14.0.103.103,produit  intel visual fortran
> compiler, version produit 14.0 update A

Stéphane Mottelet
Ingénieur de recherche