[Scilab-users] plotplots() in Scilab

CRETE Denis denis.crete at thalesgroup.com
Fri Apr 2 12:16:43 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am also in favour of including this function in Scilab, with an “improved” name. However, as far as I know, an inset has very frequently its own pair of axes, as opposed to a ticks-switching in (only one of) the axes. Thus, I would not recommend a name with “inset” and reserve it for a function more closely implementing an inset.
Zoom is quite appealing.
I was wondering about “non-linear”_something…

Thank you for your developments
Denis