[Scilab-users] Filled polygons from polylines

arctica1963 arctica1963 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 09:25:47 CEST 2021

Hello,

I have script that reads a csv file containing the data and uses that to
calculate subsidence from well information. This all works fine, but it is
not the best way to display the result. Is it possible to take the polyline
output and generate filled polygons (similar to attached image)?

I am not sure how it is possible from the existing code to close the output
result used in the plot function to create a closed polygon. Essentially it
needs extra points otherwise you would just tie the end point and start
point of the polyline.

It would be good to get some other ideas and whether it is actually
possible. Original code was in Matlab and had all of the data within the
script, so I took that out and stored in a separate data file for ease of
use.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Lester

Backstrip_1D_v1.sce