[Scilab-users] Getting the variable name used for a function input argument

Jens Simon Strom j.s.strom at hslmg.de
Mon Dec 6 10:40:09 CET 2021

Hi Samuel,
Your solution is quite sophisticated. To me it was confusing to call a
function without the input being bracketed. And on top of this, that a
variable of type /constant/ is accepted as a /string/ within the
function. Scilab seems to be more flexible than I would dare to imagine
before now. However it works fine. Thanks again.

Regards
Jens