[Scilab-users] Bernoulli numbers calculation

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Wed Dec 29 09:24:41 CET 2021

Hello Lester,

I don't know what you already investigated but did you consider the possibility of overflow or underflow?

You may already know these documents but if need be:

Michaël Baudin, /Scilab is not naïve/, 2010 https://www.scilab.org/sites/default/files/scilabisnotnaive.pdf

Michaël Baudin, /Floating point numbers in Scilab/, 2011 https://www.scilab.org/sites/default/files/floatingpoint-so_v0.4.pdf

Concerning the binomial coefficient, you should maybe use

binomial(p, k)($)

Hope this helps

Regards

--