[Scilab-users] Default x|y|z labels and title font size = 2?

CRETE Denis denis.crete at thalesgroup.com
Tue Feb 2 09:39:04 CET 2021

Hello ,
Very good idea !
I actually defined a function to perform xtitle and immediately increase font sizes for the axes labels, axis titles and title of the figure. I originally set them to a size of 2 for the labels and 3 for the titles.
Still, the reviewers for publications seldom complain about too large font sizes, much more about too small font sizes! For these applications, the risk of having to change the font sizes upon revision of a paper is smaller with default font sizes of 3 for the labels and 4 (or even 5 when LaTeX style is used) for the titles …
Best regards
Denis