[Scilab-users] atomsLoad

Jean-Yves Baudais Jean-Yves.Baudais at insa-rennes.fr
Tue Jan 5 11:11:06 CET 2021

Hello,

Le 04/01/2021 à 18:09, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
> It has nothing to do with memory
> allocation, this is just a required explicit argument in Scilab 6 API.
> Otherwise you won't be able to compile the gateways.

I did the test, removed "void *pvApiCtx" and of course the gateway
didn't compile.

> As I already said
> the memory leak is just a feature of the original source...

I don't know where it comes from, but clearly the source code is ok with
Scilab 5.2.2 but not with Scilab 6.1.0 (emd_toolbox-1.3 it's more or
less "formatting" modifications compared to emd_toolbox-1.2-1)!

It looks like Scilab 5.2.2 is able to free some memories but not Scilab
6.1.0!

I stop here because I cannot do more. So with the modifications,
emd_toolbox-1.3 can be use for toy examples, only.

--Jean-Yves