[Scilab-users] spectrogram

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Jul 12 11:38:31 CEST 2021

Hello Federico,

As reported at http://bugzilla.scilab.org/16530 , mapsound() could not
really be used.
It has been rewritten in Scilab 6.1.1.
It's help page in PDF is available at
http://bugzilla.scilab.org/attachment.cgi?id=5178
To be compared to the last 6.1.0 former version
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.1.0/fr_FR/mapsound.html

It could be still improved later with additional suggested features.

Regards

Samuel

PS : A redirection mechanism to be set in user's preferences has been
implemented in Scilab 6.1.1
to automatically redirect help queries in the help browser toward the
most relevant page, as uman() does.
It has been designed first to help scilab newbies coming from other
languages, but can also be used
for other common terms.
Even if it is not "standard", mapsound is explicit enough, in the right
help section,  and OK to me.
So we could redirect spectrogram to mapsound.