[Scilab-users] Two issues in 6.1.1

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Thu Jul 22 16:42:49 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I've found two issues in Scilab 6.1.1. The first is that sometimes (I
can't replicate this all the times) the DOS window that opens when
running scilex doesn't close properly after launching so we have two
items on the task bar the bottom of the screen. The only way to close it
is to close the program and hope that next time it will close.

The second happens when in a comment the string "todo" appears followed
by a space or a colon: the color turns from green to orange:

// el método manual
// la metodología manual
// todo:
// TODO:
// Todo:
// ToDo:
// TO do:

According to the color settings this is an expected result when at the
beginning of a line (I guess it means "things left to do"), but it is
not adequate when "todo" is part of another word (like in the Spanish
word "método" in the first line). I can confirm this happens only in
Scilab 6.1.1. In 6.1.0 it didn't happen, actually in no case the orange
highlighting were honoured.

Regards.

Federico Miyara