[Scilab-users] fmincon toolbox update

Éric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 15:18:39 CEST 2021

Thanks Stéphane for your quick answer

I have tried installing fmincon first, then scicolpack (it works), then
sci_ipopt  and it does not work: only
file sci_ipopt_1.3.bin.x64.Windows.zipis downloaded. So it seems:
- first that dependencies are not deal with for the fmincon distribution
that Atoms uses;
- second, that there is some problem using Atoms for loading  sci_ipopt

Maybe I should not use Atoms, but when it works it is the most convenient
way to download a module.

Éric

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com