[Scilab-users] Undocking windows

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Thu Jun 24 15:45:50 CEST 2021

Le 24/06/2021 à 13:09, Stefan Du Rietz a écrit :
> Hello,
> yes, and to get the useful part of the window a little higher. The
> same without toolbars (that I never use).
>
> Isn't there a text-file with window settings somewhere?
no

> In the console menu I can choose to hide the toolbar but it is not
> remembered

The console can be managed by the user through its handle and the
visibility of the toolbar can be managed:

c = get(0);
c.toolbar_visible = "off";

However, this is the only non-graphical window which is available this
way. Managing other non-graphical windows (variable browser, scinotes,
...) is possible but this would need some further developments.

S.