[Scilab-users] Overarching subplot title for graphic window

bty22 brandon.tyoung22 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 22:40:19 CET 2021

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out a way to add an overarching title on the
graphic window that goes above the subplots? I have titles over each of my
subplots, but I want one that is the title of the graphic window where the
subplots are shown. I want to have the title to give a summary of what the
subplots are of.

I know it can be done in matlab through suptitle, but I couldn't find a
respective equivalent for scilab.

Thank you for your response in advance.