[Scilab-users] Scilab compilation from scratch (was Re: spec can crash scilab)

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Mon May 10 15:35:46 CEST 2021

What we called Prerequirements (or thirdparties) are binaries used for the Scilab compilation but coming from external sources (for example, libxml2 or curl). At configure time, a detection is performed to use them rather than using the system's ones. If you used the cheatsheet, they are delivered with the svn command and should be located on the  "usr" directory.

Clément