[Scilab-users] datatips in multiple axes plot

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Fri Oct 1 12:58:36 CEST 2021

Hello David,

if you don't need automatic scaling, you could use drawaxis() to get the
second and third y-axis and then scale the y-data of those lines to plot
them in the first axes. In your figure:

function y = yblu(yin)
   y = -1 + log10(yin)/3
endfunction

function y = yred(yin)
   y = -1 + yin * 2/240
endfunction

Then plot x and the function value of y.

Regards
Stefan