[Scilab-users] how to get scilab running on mac mini

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Sun Sep 5 09:34:41 CEST 2021

Le 25/08/2021 à 12:27, Mikhail Urusov a écrit :

> I have the same problem.
> Posted it yesterday with a thorough explanation and screenshots.
> But it does not seem even to be posted (200 kbytes due to screenshots).
> I am wondering if we can get any help?
> Kind regards,
> Mikhail Urusov
>
> Am Mi., 25. Aug. 2021 um 01:08 Uhr schrieb rgf <ray.finucane at gmail.com
> <mailto:ray.finucane at gmail.com>>:
>
>     I have been running Scilab for 10 or 15 years on generations of
>     Apple platforms, encountering difficulties with Java at every
>     stage.  I can’t get Version 6.1.1 to run on mac mini, and the user
>     lists are down. Is any help extant or pending?
>     …………………………………………...
>
>     Ray Finucane
>     ray.finucane at gmail.com <mailto:ray.finucane at gmail.com>
>     925.724.4040

Never received from users@
Not a single message from users@ received since

Le 16/08/2021 à 18:00, Jakub Kopac wrote about [Scilab-users]
uiDisplayTree - close figure
and this one
Le 25/08/2021 à 12:27, Mikhail Urusov wrote

Other messages from April to June not received while detected on former
Archives (to rebuild threads partially received).
With no more public archives, communication on users@ looks no longer
reliable.

Samuel