[Scilab-users] 6.1.1 startup error

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Thu Sep 23 11:20:59 CEST 2021

Hello and many thanks for your replies!

Samuel,
Unfortunately, deleting SCIHOME/configuration.xml did not help (I have a
vague memory that it worked previously). I agree with all your later
comments.

Stéphane,
my changed line
<Profile name="scilab" version="6.1.1">
gets replaced by
<Profile name="scilab">
so it did not help.

Clément,
Deleting all the configuration files helped, BUT THEN ALL MY OWN FOLDERS
WERE DELETED (a regression?)! Therefore all the changes I had made in my
functions were lost!

Regards
Stefan