[Scilab-users] please help, I have just a mental blockade

Claus Futtrup cfuttrup at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:17:36 CET 2022

Hi Heinz

I notice that the E-vector is longer than the largest numberin the
EE-vector. What decides the length of the E-vector?

I was thinking length(EE) = 3 gives the highest number in the E-vector,
and that e.g. max(EE) = 8 would be the length of the E-vector (but it's
not ...), such that E = zeros(1:maxE) could be your initialization. This
is why I ask, what decides the length of the E-vector?

How large are the numbers going to be? ... are we talking
graphics/pictures in the mega-pixel range as input?

Best regards,
Claus