[Scilab-users] clearing macros of a library

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Tue Feb 15 18:21:13 CET 2022

Hello Jean-Yves,

Le 15/02/2022 à 17:27, Jean-Yves Baudais a écrit :
> Bonjour,
>
> Is there a simple way to clear all the used functions of a given library, because unloader.sce only remove the library from the "who" list, but not the functions that have already been used and that stay in memory, unfortunatly!
Yes, this way:

--> clear(string(mylib)(2:$))

Should we actually clear also macros belonging to the library, in the
default unloaded.sce script?
There is currently an explicit warning in comment: "This does not
unregister its macros"
I think it would be cleaner. But there may be some reasons to not having
done it...

Samuel