[Scilab-users] Native file and directory chooser under macOS

Heinz Nabielek heinznabielek at me.com
Tue Jun 14 17:50:27 CEST 2022

I am using SciLab for mathematical modelling etc. every day and it is perfect as it is for me. Sometimes are help functions and explanations too complex for me (experimental physicist).

Thanks to you all who work on further development.
Heinz

Dr Heinz Nabielek
Schüttelstrasse 77A/11
A-1020 Wien, Österreich