[Scilab-users] Changing properties of mark_mode polyline in param3d1

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon May 2 10:15:02 CEST 2022

Hello,

Both param3d1() and scatter3d() create a polyline with similar parameters.
So I wonder why it could not be possible to do the same things with one or the other figure type.

You could also consider the possibility to create a dumb scatter3d() and apply the data field of the polyline generated by the param3d1(), with something like gcf().children.children.data

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer