[Scilab-users] Variable user equation input (2, 3 or more)

Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon May 2 10:29:14 CEST 2022

Hello,

I don't know this problem and its solution but as a first idea, I'd use matrices for the remainders and moduli, one line per equation (so n lines for n equations).

So

1. Ask the number of equations n

2. Loop to ask the moduli and remainders, and fill in the lines of the matrices.

Regards

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer