[Scilab-users] Sundials module, Windows preview

CHEZE David 227480 david.cheze at cea.fr
Fri May 13 17:16:21 CEST 2022

Dear Stephane, I did give a try to windows build, limited to my use case, and it works like a charm !
I just ran a previous use case with cvode() (solar thermal panel quasi-dynamic model, comparison with experimental data set ), as it was written for the external Sundials module you developed previously (~January 2022) : same performance in execution time as expected since relying on the same code isn’t it ?

I appreciated the improved documentation details and I just started reading documentation of the new features from the windows Sundials Scilab builtin : arkode, ida, kinsol : it looks exciting for future use cases.

Thanks again for introducing these key features, is there any news about the next Scilab release ?

David