[Scilab-users] Sundials module, Windows preview

Federico Miyara fmiyara at fceia.unr.edu.ar
Fri May 13 18:03:19 CEST 2022

Stéphane,

I don't regularly use ODE solvers for the time being, but I think any
improvement is valuable and is worth the effort. The lack or paucity of
feedback in this list is not an evidence of lack of interest for the
Scilab users community. It may also encourage other potential users to
move to Scilab. I'm grateful for your effort and feel reassured that in
the event I need the feature, I'll have better solvers.

Regards,

Federico Miyara