[Scilab-users] mailing lists archive and subscription disabled

CHEZE David 227480 david.cheze at cea.fr
Wed May 25 11:32:15 CEST 2022

Thank you for your reply Stephane,
unfortunately the subscription link doesn’t work from my side WIN10-Chrome.
[cid:image002.png at 01D8702B.14D297C0]

Since the link to the actual mail archive repository is not referenced on the Scilab.org website, very limited chance that any unregistered user manage to find it : is anyone from ESI looking at this thread to update the website ?

Regards,

David