[Scilab-users] Long delay before callback

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Sun Sep 18 12:18:19 CEST 2022

Hello,
I have a problem with GUI: when I choose a menu or press a button,
sometimes it takes half a minute before the callback starts. Scilab is
then using 100% of CPU, according to Bash top. I suppose it has
something to do with Java? What can I do?

--> ver
  ans  =
   "Scilab Version: "                    "6.1.1.1626343451"

   "Operating System: "                  "Linux 5.4.0-125-generic"

   "Java version: "                      "1.8.0_292"

   "Java runtime information: "          "OpenJDK Runtime Environment
(build 1.8.0_292-b10)"
   "Java Virtual Machine information: "  "OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
(build 25.292-b10, mixed mode)"
   "Vendor specification: "              "Oracle Corporation"

Regards
Stefan