[Scilab-Dev] Tcl/Tk 8.5 has been released

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Mon Dec 24 12:11:18 CET 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the information Francois !
I am going to add the management of TCL/TK 8.5 under Linux too.

Tile sounds very promising :
http://wiki.tcl.tk/13636
and also the "Better platform look and feel".

Did you tried this version on Scipad under Linux ? Can we have a screenshot
? :|

Cheers,
Sylvestre

http://groups.google.fr/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_thread/thread/747fcc9df3274310