[Scilab-Dev] Tcl/Tk 8.5 has been released

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Mon Dec 24 17:22:41 CET 2007

Sylvestre Ledru said on 24/12/2007 17:04:
> Can you confirm that Scipad will still work under TCL/TK 8.4 ?

The present Scipad that you have in trunk (Scipad 6.132) works
transparently with either 8.4 or 8.5.

If 8.5 is found by Scipad then it uses 8.5 because 8.5 has many new
features, bug fixes, speed improvements, and so on (again, see what
8.5 features are used by Scipad by reading the top of
http://wiki.scilab.org/Linking_Scilab_with_Tcl/Tk_8.5).

For the future of Scipad I can't say anything. For the moment I have
stopped committing my developments in Scilab's trunk.

Francois