[Scilab-Dev] setlanguage

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:22:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

I use the VC++ debug to trace the code (SVN source). It's function
'createMainScilabObject' that generate error.

Variable 'ScilabObject'  return  0x0000000. Other variables  (cls,mid) are
valid, and ScilabMode=2 .

Hope this can help.

BOOL createMainScilabObject(void)
{
    BOOL bOK = FALSE;
    JNIEnv * currentENV = getScilabJNIEnv();

    if (currentENV)
    {
        jclass cls=NULL;
        cls = (*currentENV)->FindClass(currentENV,
"org/scilab/modules/jvm/Scilab");
        bOK=catchIfJavaException(_("Could not access to the Main Scilab
Class:\n"));
        if (cls)
        {
            jmethodID mid=NULL;
            mid =
(*currentENV)->GetMethodID(currentENV,cls,"<init>","(I)V");
            bOK=catchIfJavaException(_("Could not access to the constructor
of the Main Scilab Class:\n"));
            if (mid)
            {
                jint ScilabMode = getScilabMode();
                ScilabObject =
(*currentENV)->NewObject(currentENV,cls,mid,ScilabMode); //<----ScilabObject
return 0x00000
                /* Catch the exception and display an human-reading error
message
                 */
                bOK=catchIfJavaException(_("Could not create a Scilab main
class. Error:\n"));
            }
        }
    }