Problems with a computational function

Roberto Bucher roberto.bucher at supsi.ch
Fri Dec 5 06:33:34 CET 2008

Hi

I'm working on porting a fast model predictive control algorithm under
scilab/scicos and I have some problems with the computational function  under
scilab-4.1.2.

The computational function has been tested after automatic code generation and
works fine. The problem is now to use the same computational function in a
scicos simulation too. This function contains some call to Lapack and Blas
functions, using the C2F mechanism. I tryied to generate a library for
Scilab/Scicos using the "ilib_for_link" command, and the lib generation seems
to be ok. When I load the library and I start the simulation in scicos, I have
about 20% of success good simulations and 80% of freezed simulations...

The corrected and running generated code is linked with the lapack.a and
blas.a libraries provided by Scilab (I had only to modify a function to
eliminate some compiling errors...).

I tryied some methods to pass these libraries in the "ilib_for_link" command,
for example in the "libs" or "ldflag" parameter. The Makelib file seems to be
ok,  compilation is ok, but the execution not.

Some ideas?

Thanks in advance

Roberto

--
University of Applied Sciences of Southern Switzerland
Dept. Innovative Technologies