Scipad as an UTF-8 encoded file editor under non-UTF locale ?

Yung-Jang Lee yjlee123 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:45:21 CET 2008

Hi,

There are three small files in
"modules\helptools\examples\example_1\help\zh_TW"
which are chinese (traditional) xml files with UTF-8 encoding, this can be a
useful test for me.

I also attach a sample help file for 'fsolve' , this is typical case for me
with Scipad. I hope I can use Scipad to create chinese xml online help.

Thanks in advanced.

Yung-Jang Lee