[Scilab-Dev] Gitweb update loop

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Tue Dec 23 22:09:16 CET 2008

Pierre MARECHAL said on 23/12/2008 21:51:
> When I say "the process can be quite long", I want to say 5 minutes, 10
> maximum, (the latest lasted 4 minutes).

Very acceptable, then.

> I don't why you don't see it in
> Gitweb (as Yann said, maybe the cache of your web browser)

Well, do your really think I have no idea about how to force an update
of my browser and how to clear its cache...?

> but at the risk of repeating me, Gitweb is updated every hour.

No worries, I can hear you.
At the risk of repeating myself it's not what *I* can see from my
computer.
Am I the only one to see a > 1 hour delay? Other readers on this list,
could you please come in an tell what your experience with gitweb is?

> Sorry

Don't think I don't believe you when you say it's updated once per
hour. I'm trying to understand why I do not see this from here. I'm
not saying the problem is on your side. Remember we had other strange
behaviours before, with various causes.

Francois