[Scilab-Dev] exp10 function in LogarithmicBoundsComputer.cpp

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Mon Dec 29 19:10:46 CET 2008

The included patch should work if you cd in /
modules/renderer/src/cpp/subwinDrawing/

In machine.h at line 442 I found this :

/* Provide a macro to do exp10 */
/* #undef exp10 */

Without anything else.

It should be noted that I use the 5.0.3 source. Being away in the
middle of nowhere, downloading the latest git source code is a bit
impossible. So maybe a macro now exist for this function. (The patch
was done from the latest version as I downloaded that one file to diff
it.)

Jonathan Blanchard