[Scilab-Dev] exp10 function in LogarithmicBoundsComputer.cpp

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Tue Dec 30 01:07:11 CET 2008

Le lundi 29 décembre 2008 à 14:10 -0400, Jonathan Blanchard a écrit :
> The included patch should work if you cd in /
> modules/renderer/src/cpp/subwinDrawing/
Thanks for the patch
I made some changes and applied it against the branch 5 (commit
5ee20f7ff3d65761b5d41f530c29d9f0eb5a5f92 )
I will merge it tomorrow against the master.

> In machine.h at line 442 I found this :
>
> /* Provide a macro to do exp10 */
> /* #undef exp10 */
>
> Without anything else.
>
> It should be noted that I use the 5.0.3 source. Being away in the
> middle of nowhere, downloading the latest git source code is a bit
> impossible. So maybe a macro now exist for this function. (The patch
> was done from the latest version as I downloaded that one file to diff
> it.)
Well, here, the machine.h is saying if the macro exp10 is available on
the system or not. This work is done by the configure and it has nothing
to do with Scilab itself.

Sylvestre