Adding toolboxes to autostart For Vista

Mohammed Al-Taha mhammad at interchange.ubc.ca
Sun Feb 3 09:37:39 CET 2008

Greetings
My name is Mohammed, I am a student at electrical engineering at the University of British Columbia.
I send this e-mail because I dont know how to make the follwing advice:
For Scilab users operating on Windows Vista who want to add a particular toolbox to the startup file for automatic loading should :
1. go to C:\Program files\scilab
2. go to scilab.star, and open it with wordpad
3. go to the end of the file and put the command  exec('PATH\loader.sce'), where PATH is the path to the folder containing the toolbox.
4.save the file
5.If an error message pops up saying that access to the file is denied, go to scilab.star->righ click-> properties->go to the security tabs and you can change the edit properties to allow changes made to the file by users.