[Scilab-Dev] how are we supposed to svn checkout thirdparty?

Pierre MARECHAL pierre.marechal at inria.fr
Mon Jan 14 08:37:31 CET 2008

Enrico Segre a écrit :
> http://viewvc.scilab.org/bin/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/Dev-Tools/ now requires authorization,
This part of ViewVC has always required authorization. But
http://viewvc.scilab.org/bin/cgi/viewvc.cgi/trunk/Dev-Tools/SE/Prerequirements
can be browsed without any authorization.

>  the nightly build tgz is overbloated including the whole jdk,
Which version are you talking about ? The trunk nightly builds only
seems to include the JRE (located in scilab-SE-trunk-<rev>/thirdparty/java)

> and the instructions for anonymous svn checkout of the relevant section disappeared from the site.

http://wiki.scilab.org/Compiling_Scilab_5.x_under_GNU-Linux_Unix_-_FAQ :

Some packages are missing when I compile Scilab console module. Where
can I find them ?

All needed packages to compile Scilab under Linux can be found in Scilab
SVN pre-requirements directory:
[$SHELL] mkdir Prerequirements
[$SHELL] cd Prerequirements
[$SHELL] svn co --username anonymous --password Scilab
svn://svn.scilab.org/scilab/trunk/Dev-Tools/SE/Prerequirements/Linux/

Pierre