[Scilab-Dev] how are we supposed to svn checkout thirdparty?

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Mon Jan 14 12:02:02 CET 2008

> what "Prerequirements"? jre, ant, jogl, ... can be more conveniently
> installed with yum, at least with my distro.
All Scilab under Linux is using the packages provided by/on the system
The Prerequirements is to make it easier for users and having reference
versions.

If you are talking about the binary distributed version, we are
providing a Scilab for dummy (ie work out of the box) but as you know,
we are also helping/doing packages for Linux distribution to be
integrated in their repositories.

We had some discussions here about doing a binary with the JRE and an
other one without the JRE included but I don't know if we are going to
do it or not.