[Scilab-Dev] demande

Cordero R. rcorderog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:54:49 CET 2008

Dear Madame
I have made  a model of a squirel-cage induction motor, a
SV-PWM inverter and the algorithm of direct torque control (DTC) in SCICOS.
Now, I am investigating a better control algorithm based on a synchronous
reference of a stator current and voltage.
I hope someone can translate it in french.
Regards
Raymundo Cordero G.
CIEEP-Perú