[Scilab-Dev] Scilab 5 on Solaris

Jonathan Blanchard BlanchardJ at ieee.org
Mon Jul 14 22:43:35 CEST 2008

This is getting interesting. Indeed the svn HEAD installed properly
and I was able to start Scilab by scpecifying the -nogui switch
otherwise it crash. (I didn't built the gui).

But inside Scilab standard arithmetic operations do not work. Here are
a few example :

-->2+2
 ans  =

   -0.

-->2-3
 ans  =

  --0.

-->3*4
 ans  =

    -0.

-->4/5
 ans  =

   -0.8

I really do not know how to debug this behavior so should I file a bug report?

Jonathan Blanchard