[Scilab-Dev] Build broken + Incomplete daily versions

François Vogel fvogelnew1 at free.fr
Mon Jun 16 13:17:36 CEST 2008

Hi,

1.5.0 I guess.

Investigating further in config.log:

configure:9862: checking to see if the java compiler works
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/bin/javac -g conftest.java
yes
configure:9889: result: yes
Using JAVAC=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/bin/javac
Java found in /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun
configure:9910: checking type of jvm
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/bin/javac -g conftest.java
conftest.java:2: package gnu.java.io does not exist
import gnu.java.io.EncodingManager;
                    ^
1 error
configure: failed program was:
// #line 9916 "configure"
import gnu.java.io.EncodingManager;

public class conftest {
     public static void main(String[] argv) {

     }
}

Which doesn't prevent configure from going to its end.
Is this a problem?

Francois