[Scilab-Dev] Re: Scipad icon

Enrico Segre enrico.segre at weizmann.ac.il
Thu Jun 19 09:12:49 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 08:39 +0200, Vincent COUVERT wrote:
> Good idea.
>
> Sylvestre is the person who send the first request and is the contact
> between Scilab Op Team and Tango project. He'll be back on next monday
> and we will then see what we can request as other icons : icons for
> Scipad is a first step.

To involve Tango people looks like a good idea to me too. I don't know
if we are in position to "request" things from them, perhaps Sylvestre
knows.
If we go that way, though, we should decide whether we want a "scipad"
icon set or a "debugger" icon set. The latter, that is a generic set
usable also for other projects, without the, so to say, implied
symbology of my icons, might be of more general interest to them and to
others. As author I'm obviously fond of my creation, but matters can be
discussed, and perhaps graphics people have better proposals.

Enrico