[Scilab-Dev] Re: Scipad icon

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Mon Jun 23 22:29:17 CEST 2008

As I am back alive from the Kilimanjaro, I can answser. ;)

Le jeudi 19 juin 2008 à 10:12 +0300, Enrico Segre a écrit :
> On Thu, 2008-06-19 at 08:39 +0200, Vincent COUVERT wrote:
> > Good idea.
> >
> > Sylvestre is the person who send the first request and is the contact
> > between Scilab Op Team and Tango project. He'll be back on next monday
> > and we will then see what we can request as other icons : icons for
> > Scipad is a first step.
>
> To involve Tango people looks like a good idea to me too. I don't know
> if we are in position to "request" things from them, perhaps Sylvestre
> knows.
> If we go that way, though, we should decide whether we want a "scipad"
> icon set or a "debugger" icon set. The latter, that is a generic set
> usable also for other projects, without the, so to say, implied
> symbology of my icons, might be of more general interest to them and to
> others.
Maybe Jakub will disagree with me but I think having an icon set with
debug "instructions" would be interesting for the tango project.
Requesting something from them is not possible but suggesting yes ;)

If we want to do this, we have first for formalize what are our needs,
ie, for each icons, explain what it is for, how we would see it and how
it is now.

Does it sound reasonable ?