A few changes in localization and configure options.

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Wed Jun 25 17:56:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

A quick emails to explain the few commits I just did.

* Localization
Thanks to Yung-Jang Lee who took the time to explain me how asian
countries are dealing with their charset before Unicode and to develop
the piece of code for this.
All this stuff has been commited in the revision 25545.

Just a short question, Yung-Jang, we had this in a previous version:
 			  stricmp("zh_TW", lang)==0 || stricmp("zh_CN", lang)==0 ||
stricmp("ko_KR", lang)==0 || stricmp("ja_JP", lang)==0

How are you handling them now ?

* options in the configure
In order to have some more consistent options (and because I was unhappy
about the old names), I renamed a few of them.
--with-swig-generation => --enable-build-swig
--with-giws-generation => --enable-build-giws
--with-localization-generation => --enable-build-localization

* help management
I started to work on the build process of the documentation. There are
too many hardcoded paths & duplicate codes for now.